Friday, August 5, 2011

Camp

I never went to camp as a kid. This weekend will be my first.

I’m not exactly sure what to expect at an all church camp, but hopefully it won’t be horrifying. I mean, let’s just say that while I like the idea of camping, going with a lot of people has its drawbacks, whether it was having a flaming marshmallow fly into my eye as a kid or trying to cook meals for three adults and five kids on a camp fire while they were all gallivanting in the lake or nature or something. Okay, so perhaps I shouldn’t be talking about personal camping experiences when about to go do this on a larger scale.

Honestly, I’m looking forward to the trip. Not looking forward to working all day today and then having to drive to the rural site, but alas, it shouldn’t be too bad. On top of that, I’m also not looking forward to the fact that I may not have Wi-Fi, which means no blogging, which means my run of consecutive days blogging will only be up to today, which means only a mere five-hundred-eighty something days in a row. Oh well. However, I’ll pack the laptop just in case.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have wifi at the Lodge so your blogging stats will remain golden. :)

    ReplyDelete